Your recreational vehicle is your home away from home. It enables you to enjoy creature comforts while participating in outdoor adventures. Although you may not have access to an unlimited amount of electricity, there should be enough to keep the lights on, your devices plugged in and possibly have a television and DVD player running. Some campgrounds or other types of RV facilities have a 50 Amp connector on the electrical pedestal while other have 30 Amp. Made with heavy-duty pull-out handles and a cold weather jacket, the Road & Home™ 18 in. RV Adapter makes it easy to go from 50 Amp male to 30 Amp female at campsites with accessible electricity. Rated for outdoor use it is durable and effective to -20 degrees F. Make sure you know which type of hookup is available before plugging in to prevent damage to the electrical system.
- 50 Amp male to 30 Amp female electrical adapter
- Type 10/3 STW 30 Amp 125V
- Cold weather jacket rated to -20 degrees F
- Heavy duty pull-out handles for ease of use
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Click here for more information
- California WARNING